The Mozambique Islands, located
in the warm Mozambique Current that flows down the East African coast,
enjoy a subtropical climate that is typically warm and humid.
At a glance:
· The Mozambique islands enjoy a subequatorial climate.
· Hot summers – October to April – with average coastal
..of 30°C at midday
· Warm winters – April to September – with average
..of 20°C to 30°C and tempered by
· Temperatures in the interior of the island are generally 3 to
..than at the coast.
· The rainy season is from October to March with the possibility
..cyclones in January and February.